In his recent “Network one-liners” blog post, Gartner’s Andrew Lerner invited readers to share their own. We were tempted and took him up on it. Here are the 9 network one-liners - the Avi Edition.
- “The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones” - John Keynes. And this is true for application networking services.
- Capacity planning ≠ overprovisioning
- Your troubleshooting answers may be right under your nose
- Real-time application analytics - you couldn’t live without it once you’ve used it.
- For your ADC refresh compare more than just price and performance
- When it comes to network efficiency – don’t miss the obvious levers
- New “networking” needs need new techniques – Jackson “Networking” Pollock
- With software load balancing, you can keep your cake and eat it too
- Yes, multi-cloud is really possible