Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is now reaching mainstream enterprises with the Cisco Cloud Services Platform (Cisco CSP) 2100. Cisco has partnered with Avi Networks to provide a turn-key solution for the rapid deployment of application services such as load balancing, analytics, and autoscaling on its elastic NFV platform. The joint solution ensures that administrators can efficiently roll out elastic, high-performance, load balancing and application monitoring capabilities.
Join Cisco and Avi Networks to learn how enterprises now have an opportunity to:
- Replace their expensive appliance-based load balancer with an elastic, software load balancing solution
- Achieve TCO savings of over 50%
- Deliver a centrally managed, distributed load balancing fabric
- Gain full visibility to all virtual services and pools with complete application analytics
- Cisco ACE replacement before its upcoming end of support date